Riverbend Condos For Sale Edmonton
Riverbend Edmonton condos offer a great variety of options for buyers looking to live in a quiet, safe and mature community. There are many different buildings, complexes and locations for any age and lifestyle. The best part about Riverbend condos is that you are perfectly located close The North Saskatchewan River and Edmonton River Valley trail system. This is a huge benefit to living in this area. You also have access to great amenities within a short commute, and major transportation routes for easy commuting and great schools.
Condos For Sale in Riverbend
- All Listings
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
Start Searching For Your Next Home
Intuitive search features make finding your next home fast and easy.Start Searching
What are the different styles of condos in Riverbend?
- Apartment Style Condominiums. There are several different apartment style condo buildings located throughout the various communities of Riverbend. Including some that have pools that owners have access to. Some that offer elevators for owners who would prefer not to take the stairs. There are buildings that cater to an older demographic with larger square footage for homeowners who are downsizing from the larger family home, but would like to stay in the area. No matter who or why you are looking for an apartment style condo, there is sure to be a good fit for you.
- Townhouse, or Rowhouse Condominiums. For those home owners that prefer not to have to climb stairs or take the elevator to get home, there are many different complexes offer townhouse style homes. Some will be 2-storey, or multi-level/split level floor plans, as well as bungalow style townhouses. Some offer an outdoor stall or two, and others offer single or even double attached garage. There are many different options and sizes depending what you are looking for.
- Retirement Communities. There are several different complexes that accomodate the retirement lifestyle and cater to this demographic very well. Some even carry age restrictions and owners need to be of a certain age to be eligible to live in the community. Age restricted buildings are soon to be a thing of the past in Edmonton, however some complexes are just made for this demographic and I assume that even though you can't call it "age restricted" any more, they will continue to appeal to homeowners looking for this type of home. These properties can be gated for additional safety, or accessible for people with mobility issues, and many still offer a fantastic amount of space, and double attached garage so the transition from the family home doesn't seem too bad at all and you still get all the comforts of home, with less of the maintenance.
Benefits of Riverbend Condos in Edmonton
- Nature! Riverbend is a lovely community located near the Edmonton River Valley as well as Whitemud Creek. For homeowners who enjoy an active lifestyle, there is not better place to be.
- Commuting is a breeze! Whether looking to take public transportation, or driving, your commute is sure to be easy traveling. With a well established transit system, as well as major transportation routes including Whitemud Drive, Terwillegar Drive, Fox Drive and the Anthony Henday, you can be anywhere in the city in short time.
- If schools are important, you have access to some of the best for all levels education.
- All the amenities you could need are just a brief commute away. Shops, cafes, restaurants, banks, groceries, no matter what you need, you'll have it close by.
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE Comparative Market Analysis in today's market.
Riverbend Edmonton Communities
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.