Real Estate Statistics
Community statistics are calculated by Real Estate Webmasters and are for illustration purposes only, accuracy is not guaranteed.
Property Types (active listings)
HADDOW REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE Comparative Market Analysis in today's market.
With all the conveniences of an established neighbourhood and the appeals of a newer suburb is the community of Haddow. This community boasts walking trails leading to the North Saskatchewan River, Terwillegar Park, and Haddow park, while also being extremely accessible to many shopping complex’s and major roadways. The Anthony Henday stretches along its southern edge, and Terwillegar Drive (170th Street SW) borders the neighbourhood at its east, so commuting is never an issue for Haddow residents.
What schools are in Haddow?
Brookside School (Elementary, K-6)
Riverbend School (Junior High, 7-9)
Lillian Osborne School (Senior High, 10-12)
St. Monica (Pre-K, Elementary)
St. Mary (Elementary, K-6)
Archbishop Joseph MacNeill (Elementary, Junior High, K-9)
Mother Margaret Mary (Senior High, 10-12)
What amenities are near Haddow?
- A quick five-minutes south along Terwillegar Drive (170th Street SW), the community of Haddow has convenient access to Currents of Windermere. This huge shopping district offers a variety of big chain stores such as Wal-Mart, London Drugs, Canadian Tire, Cabela’s, Home Depot, Wine and Beyond, Winners and HomeSense to name just a few. It also contains many amenities like massage, dental and doctor’s offices, medical imaging, hair and nail salons, banking, as well as a conveniently located Safeway. For a night-out, Currents of Windermere gives the surrounding communities prime access to Cineplex Odeon Windermere Cinemas and VIP where you can enjoy a glass of wine or beer while watching the latest blockbuster in spacious seating, along with many dining options such as, Brown’s Socialhouse, Chilli’s Texas Grill, Boston Pizza, Montana’s Cookhouse, Red Robins, and (soon-to-come) Milestones and The Keg. For quick dining there is a large variety of take-out, drive-through, and dine-in options, including but not limited to: MacDonalds, Tim Hortons, Quiznos, Starbucks, Coras, and Five Guys Burgers and Fries. This is not a comprehensive list of shopping and amenities within Currents of Windermere as it is continuing to expand.
For more information and a complete list, please visit: http://www.shopcurrents.ca
- Located on the opposite side of Terwillegar Drive (170th Street SW) from the Currents of Windermere is Windermere Crossing. This is a smaller shopping hub than the Currents of Windermere, but it includes a Superstore, a tailors, a nail salon, Starbucks, a liquor store, several banks, as well as dining options like: Teriyaki Corner, Subway, Chopped Leaf, Dairy Queen, Panago Pizza, and State and Main. This is another commercial centre within the community that is continuing to grow, with new businesses being added often.
For more information, please visit: http://www.camdevcorp.com/projects/windermere-crossing/
- Terwillegar Heights Towne Square, The Market at Magrath, and Shoppes of Terwillegar Gardens are a hub of more commercial centres located at the intersection of Rabbit Hill Road and 23rd Avenue, which is just a quick drive down from the community of Haddow. This intersection of amenities offers dine-in restaurants including an Original Joe’s, Hart’s Table & Bar, Delux Burger Bar, Famoso Neapolitan Pizzaria, Amore Pasta. This commercial complex also provides dine-in/take-out/fast food options like KFC, Taco Bell, Edo Japan, Little Caesars, Dairy Queen, Tokyo Express, Orange Julius, Starbucks, Subway, Panago Pizza, and Tim Hortons. Some of the services available to the area range from liquor stores, to car washes, to banks, to grocery stores, to gas stations, fitness centres, and salons.
- Haddow is also conveniently located just a short drive down Terwillegar Drive (170th Street SW) from Riverbend Square Shopping Centre, which has a full range of restaurants, shopping, and services. For dinning, Riverbend Square includes an A&W, Second Cup, Subway, Wok N’ Go, a 24-hour MacDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, Quizno’s, Pho’s Xpress, Curry Corner, Saigon Cuisine, and Oliveto. A Safeway is conveniently located in the heart of Riverbend Square, and right next door is a Shopper’s Drug Mart, M&M Food Market, a registry, and a Dollar Store. A liquor store, several banks, a fitness centre, and the Riverbend location of the Edmonton Public Library are just some of the amenities right at the fingertips of Haddow residents.
What types of recreation are available around Haddow?
- Being so close to an abundance of businesses and services is just one of the many highlights of living in the community of Haddow. Living within walking distance to Terwillegar Park, an enormous off-leash dog park in the heart of the beautiful river valley, as well as walking distance to the North Saskatchewan River, provides this community’s residents with a balance of convenience and nature.
- Neighbouring Haddow to the east is the Terwillegar Recreation Centre. This brand new facility has several ice-rinks, an enormous workout area, a large swimming centre, and several fast-food restaurants.
For more information about Terwillegar Recreation Centre, as well as a full list of their amenities and programs please visit: https://www.edmonton.ca/activities_parks_recreation/terwillegar.aspx
- Within a ten minute drive of Haddow are three lovely golf courses nestled into the lush fauna against the bank of the North Saskatchewan River: River Ridge (both a public and private club), Windermere Golf and Country Club (exclusively members-only for golf, but does host public events such as parties and weddings), and Jagar Ridge Golf Club, which is a public course.
- Haddow is part of The Ridge Community League, which includes the surrounding communities of Henderson Estates, and Falconer Heights. The community league hosts events and activities in the area.
For more information, please visit: http://theridgeonline.ca
What is commuting like in Haddow?
- Those living in Haddow have excellent access to some of the city’s most efficient roadways and bus routes. With the Anthony Henday bordering its immediate south, Terwillegar Drive (170th Street SW) along its east, and Whitemud Drive just five minutes to the north, commuting anywhere in the city can be pretty convenient. Several major bus routes take commuters to the Leger Transit Centre, just minutes from Haddow and steps from Terwillegar Recreation Centre. From Leger Transit Centre, there are several bus routes that will take commuters to South Campus Transit Centre and LRT Station, and Century Park Transit Centre and LRT Station.
For more information of specific bus routes, please visit: http://etstripplanner.edmonton.ca/PlanYourTrip.aspx
I hope you have found this information helpful and relevant to your home search. If there is anything else you would like to know about the community of Haddow, or homes in the area, please feel free to contact us, we’d be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Riverbend Edmonton Communities
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.