Real Estate Statistics
Community statistics are calculated by Real Estate Webmasters and are for illustration purposes only, accuracy is not guaranteed.
Property Types (active listings)
FALCONER HEIGHTS REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- All Listings
- $500,000 - $600,000
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE Comparative Market Analysis in today's market.
Despite the majority of the community of Falconer Heights being completed in the 90’s, this community has an extremely polished feel and enjoys all of the advantages of having had brand new suburbs developed nearby. The most common type of home is single-family, but there are some duplexes and apartment-style condominiums in this established community, which is nestled around a small commercial centre, and is within walking distance to Terwillegar Park.
Falconer Heights FAQs
Earl Buxton School (Elementary, K-6)
Riverbend School (Junior High, 7-9)
Strathcona School (Senior High, 10-12)
Lillian Osborne School (Senior High, 10-12)
St. Monica (Pre-K, Elementary)
St. Mary (Elementary, K-6)
Archbishop Joseph MacNeill (Elementary, Junior High, K-9)
Mother Margaret Mary (Senior High, 10-12)
What amenities are near Falconer Heights?
- The community of Falconer Heights conveniently surrounds Riverbend Square Shopping Centre, which has a full range of restaurants, shopping, and services. For dinning, Riverbend Square includes an A&W, Second Cup, Subway, Wok N’ Go, a 24-hour MacDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, Quizno’s, Pho’s Xpress, Curry Corner, Saigon Cuisine, and Oliveto. A Safeway is conveniently located in the heart of Riverbend Square, and right next door is a Shopper’s Drug Mart, M&M Food Market, a registry, and a Dollar Store. A liquor store, several banks, a fitness centre, and the Riverbend location of the Edmonton Public Library are just some of the amenities that are walkable from anywhere in the community of Falconer Heights
- Five-minutes south along Terwillegar Drive (170th Street SW) from Falconer Heights is the Currents of Windermere. This huge shopping district offers a variety of big chain stores such as Wal-Mart, London Drugs, Canadian Tire, Cabela’s, Home Depot, Wine and Beyond, Winners and HomeSense to name just a few. It also contains many amenities like massage, dental and doctor’s offices, medical imaging, hair and nail salons, banking, as well as a conveniently located Safeway. For a night-out, Currents of Windermere gives the surrounding communities prime access to Cineplex Odeon Windermere Cinemas and VIP where you can enjoy a glass of wine or beer while watching the latest blockbuster in spacious seating, along with many dining options such as, Brown’s Socialhouse, Chilli’s Texas Grill, Boston Pizza, Montana’s Cookhouse, Red Robins, and (soon-to-come) Milestones and The Keg. For quick dining there is a large variety of take-out, drive-through, and dine-in options, including but not limited to: MacDonalds, Tim Hortons, Quiznos, Starbucks, Coras, and Five Guys Burgers and Fries. This is not a comprehensive list of shopping and amenities within Currents of Windermere as it is continuing to expand.
For more information and a complete list, please visit: http://www.shopcurrents.ca
- Located on the opposite side of Terwillegar Drive (170th Street SW) from the Currents of Windermere is Windermere Crossing. This is a smaller shopping hub than the Currents of Windermere, but it includes a Superstore, a tailors, a nail salon, Starbucks, a liquor store, several banks, as well as dining options like: Teriyaki Corner, Subway, Chopped Leaf, Dairy Queen, Panago Pizza, and State and Main. This is another commercial centre within the community that is continuing to grow, with new businesses being added often.
For more information, please visit: http://www.camdevcorp.com/projects/windermere-crossing/
- A quick drive down Rabbit Hill Road from Falconer Heights is a commercial hub located at the intersection of 23rd Avenue and Rabbit Hill Road. This commercial centre is made up of Terwillegar Heights Towne Square, The Market at Magrath, and Shoppes of Terwillegar Gardens. This intersection of amenities offers dine-in restaurants including an Original Joe’s, Hart’s Table & Bar, Delux Burger Bar, Famoso Neapolitan Pizzaria, Amore Pasta. This hot spot also provides dine-in/take-out/fast food options like KFC, Taco Bell, Edo Japan, Little Caesars, Dairy Queen, Tokyo Express, Orange Julius, Starbucks, Subway, Panago Pizza, and Tim Hortons. Some of the services available to the area range from liquor stores, to car washes, to banks, to grocery stores, to gas stations, fitness centres, and salons.
- North along Terwillegar Drive (170th Street NW) will bring residents of Falconer Heights to Terwillegar Heights Shopping Centre, a small complex with an Esso gas station, a dental office, veterinary clinic, liquor store, a hair salon, as well as dining options such as Pizza Hut, and The Bend Lounge.
- Across Terwillegar Drive from Terwillegar Heights Shopping Centre is another small commercial centre called Brookview Plaza. This area is in close proximity to Falconer Heights, providing further access to amenities such as Boston Pizza, a dental office, a Husky gas station, a pet groomer, a Montressori Child Development Centre, and a Gymboree Play & Music Centre.
Start Searching For Your Next Home
Intuitive search features make finding your next home fast and easy.Start Searching
What kind of recreation activities are available in Falconer Heights?
- One of the best parts about the community of Falconer Heights is its close proximity to Terwillegar Park, an enormous off-leash dog park in the heart of the beautiful river valley. Terwillegar Park is a beautiful spot for a walk, run, or bike ride along the network of nature trails.
- Just on the other side of Terwillegar Drive from Falconer Heights is the Terwillegar Recreation Centre, which has several ice-rinks, an enormous workout area, a large swimming centre, and several fast-food restaurants.
For more information about Terwillegar Recreation Centre, as well as a full list of their amenities and programs please visit: https://www.edmonton.ca/activities_parks_recreation/terwillegar.aspx
- Falconer Heights is close to three lovely golf courses: River Ridge (both a public and private club), Windermere Golf and Country Club (exclusively members-only for golf, but does host public events such as parties and weddings), and Jagar Ridge Golf Club, which is a public course.
Does Falconer Heights have a community league?
- Falconer Heights is part of The Ridge Community League, which includes the surrounding communities of Henderson Estates, and Haddow. The community league hosts events and activities in the area.
For more information, please visit: http://theridgeonline.ca
What is commuting like in Falconer Heights?
- Falconer Heights has excellent access to the Anthony Henday, Terwillegar Drive (170th Street SW) along its east, and Whitemud Drive just five minutes to the north. Several major bus routes take commuters to the Leger Transit Centre, just minutes from Falconer Heights and steps from Terwillegar Recreation Centre. From Leger Transit Centre, there are several bus routes that will take commuters to South Campus Transit Centre and LRT Station, and Century Park Transit Centre and LRT Station.
For more information of specific bus routes, please visit: http://etstripplanner.edmonton.ca/PlanYourTrip.aspx
I hope you have found this information helpful and relevant to your home search. If there is anything else you would like to know about the community of Falconer Heights, or homes in the area, please feel free to contact us, we’d be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Riverbend Edmonton Communities
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.