Riverbend Homes For Sale Edmonton
Riverbend Edmonton is a gorgeous community located in southwest Edmonton. It's known for its proximity to our scenic River Valley, access to excellent schools, is close to amenities, and offers its residents a higher quality of life as a result of these key features. If you are looking for a quiet, and safe place to live, then Riverbend has to be a top consideration for you and your family. Homes in Riverbend Edmonton offer a wide range of options from the more prestigious estate lots with gorgeous River facing views, to more entry level condos and detached homes. No matter what your budget, you are sure to find something you'll love in one of the communities of Riverbend.
Homes For Sale in Riverbend - Southwest Edmonton
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
Start Searching For Your Next Home
Intuitive search features make finding your next home fast and easy.Start Searching
Pros about Riverbend Homes in Edmonton
- One of the main standout features of Riverbend is that is borders the North Saskatchewan River and Edmonton River Valley. Many Riverbend homes actually over look the River Valley, and many of the communities are just a short walk to some of the best trails Edmonton has to offer.
- Riverbend is very family-friendly, with access to some of Edmonton's top rated schools. If a top-notch educations is important for you and your family, Riverbend offers some of the best.
- The community is also amenity rich offering a good selection of restaurants, shops, grocery stores, cafes and everything else you could need all within a very short commute from your home.
- When it comes to the homes for sale in Riverbend Edmonton, you have a wide variety for just about any homebuyers taste and budget. From Estate homes and River Valley facing properties, to condos, townhouses and everything in-between. There are homes in Riverbend with more of a traditional style, as well as newer updated homes with more modern features. Really something to suit anyones style and taste.
Cons about Riverbend Homes in Edmonton
- Although Riverbend Edmonton is close to many amenities, most are more of a short drive than walk, especially in the winter months. It is certainly not as "walkable" compared to some of the more centrally located communities. But this might just be why home buyers are drawn to the communities of Riverbend.
- Although many of the homes are stunning, Riverbend Edmonton was originally developed in the 70's, 80's, 90's and early 2000's for the newer Riverbend communities located in the southern communities of Riverbend. So if your style is more inline with new construction, or ultra modern finishes, you probably won't find much of this in Riverbend. Many of the homes have been incredibly well maintained, and have seen updates and renovations over the years, but if you need brand new construction, you're better off searching elsewhere.
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE Comparative Market Analysis in today's market.
Riverbend Edmonton Communities
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.